• BLOOM SPECIFIC FORMULA
• PK ENHANCED FORMULA
• IMPROVES FLOWER QUALITY
• IMPROVES YIELD
• BALANCED TRACE ELEMENTS
• SINGLE BOTTLE FOR EASY USE
• HIGH SOLUBILITY
• SUITABLE FOR SOIL
HY-GEN® HYDRO BLOOM is a flowering and fruiting stage specific
nutrient. It’s suitable for NFT (Nutrient Film Technique), expanded
clay, perlite and other soilless substrates. Single part nutrients have
been carefully manufactured using balanced density advanced ion
chemistry. They have the same analysis as our two part Hydro nutrients
without compromising calcium, phosphorous or sulphur levels.
HYDRO BLOOM incorporates higher levels of phosphorous, potassium
and trace elements to support the transition from flowering to final
harvest. Optimum ratios between nitrogen and phosphorous are
used to ensure maximum flowering and fruiting benefit. Calcium,
potassium, magnesium, sulphur and trace elements are also
optimised to maximise availability.
When flowering is initiated, flower and fruit formation requires higher
levels of phosphorous, potassium and trace elements. HYDRO BLOOM
contains high quality forms of these absorbable nutrients which give
improved colour, flavours and yields. It’s essential that plants have an
adequate supply of these nutrients at the correct ratios.
Continue using HY-GEN® HYDRO GROW until there are visible signs
of flowers and buds. Use HYDRO BLOOM in conjunction with the
HYDRO GROWTH to ensure an optimal transition into flower. This is
the best way to meet the plants changing requirements. It’s important
to have a growth specific and flower specific nutrient to guarantee
outstanding results. Use one single bottle for grow and one single
bottle for bloom – Single is easy! HY-GEN® HYDRO GROWTH and
HY-GEN® HYDRO BLOOM from start to harvest!
Shipping Costs and Returns
- Contact us directly for the most affordable delivery option/options for your order.
- Delivery cost is depending on the items you plan to purchase (weight/volume) and the destination zone.
- Once your product has shipped, delivery usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Perth*, 5 to 9 for National*
- You may return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
- *DUE TO COVID19 DELAYS MAY BE EXPERIENCED, AS A RESULT OF CURRENT HIGH DEMAND ON SHIPPING SERVICES
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.