• BLOOM SPECIFIC FORMULA
• PK ENHANCED FORMULA
• IMPROVES FLOWER QUALITY
• IMPROVES YIELD
• HIGH SOLUBILITY
• BALANCED TRACE ELEMENTS
• SUITABLE FOR SOIL
HY-GEN® HYDRO BLOOM is a flowering and fruiting stage specific
nutrient. It’s suitable for NFT (Nutrient Film Technique), expanded clay,
perlite and various other inert soilless substrates. The HYDRO BLOOM
formula incorporates higher levels of phosphorous, potassium and trace
elements to support the transition from growth to flowering and eventual
final harvest. The formulation compliments the HYDRO GROWTH
formula. The nutrient levels are carefully formulated to ensure that
the perfect ratios between nitrogen and phosphorous are achieved
to ensure the plant gains maximum flowering and fruiting benefit.
Calcium, potassium, magnesium, sulphur and trace elements are
also optimised to maximise availability.
As flowering is initiated, flowers and fruit formation will require higher
levels of phosphorous, potassium and trace elements. COCOBLOOM™
contains soluble forms of these nutrients, which produce the best
results by improving colour, flavours and yields. It’s essential that
plants have an adequate supply of these easily absorbed nutrients
available at the correct ratios.
Continue using HY-GEN® HYDRO GROWTH until there are visible signs
of flowers and buds. Start using HYDRO BLOOM in conjunction with
HYDRO GROWTH to ensure an optimal transition. This will be the best
way to meet the plants changing requirements. It’s important to use a
growth specific and flower specific nutrient to get outstanding results
– They really do make a great couple!
HY-GEN® HYDRO GROWTH and HY-GEN® HYDRO BLOOM from start
Shipping Costs and Returns
- Contact us directly for the most affordable delivery option/options for your order.
- Delivery cost is depending on the items you plan to purchase (weight/volume) and the destination zone.
- Once your product has shipped, delivery usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Perth*, 5 to 9 for National*
- You may return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
- *DUE TO COVID19 DELAYS MAY BE EXPERIENCED, AS A RESULT OF CURRENT HIGH DEMAND ON SHIPPING SERVICES
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.