•FLOWER SPECIFIC FORMULA
•IMPROVES FLOWER QUALITY
•CONTAINS NATURAL INGREDIENTS
•OPTIMISED CALCIUM LEVELS
•BALANCED TRACE ELEMENT RATIOS
•ADDED COCO CONDITIONER
•SINGLE BOTTLE FOR EASY USE
•SUITABLE FOR SOIL
CORNUCOPIA COCOBLOOM™ is a single part, flowering and fruiting
stage cocopeat specific nutrient. The chemistry is similar to our
cocopeat specific two part formulations and compliments the
CORNUCOPIA COCOROW™ formula. The difference is that it is all in
one easy to use bottle.
The nutrient levels are carefully formulated ensuring optimum ratios
between nitrogen and phosphorous are achieved to give maximum
flowering and fruiting benefit. All other major and minor elements
are optimised and readily soluble when diluted in water. We include
additional calcium and a natural kelp extract to condition the coco
peat while stimulating and maintaining a healthy root system.
As flowering is initiated, flowers and fruit formation will require higher
levels of phosphorous, potassium and trace elements. COCOBLOOM™
contains soluble forms of these nutrients, which produce the best
results by giving improved colour, flavours and yields. It’s essential
that plants have an adequate supply of easily absorbable nutrients
available at the correct ratios.
CORNUCOPIA COCOGROW™ is also designed for use during the early
stages of flowering. Continue using COCOGROW™ until there are visible
signs that flowers and buds have clearly started to form. Start using
COCOBLOOM™ in conjunction with the COCOGROW™ to ensure an
optimal transition. This is the best-optimised way to follow the plant’s
changing requirements. It’s important to use both growth specific and
flower specific nutrient to get outstanding results. Use one single bottle
for grow and one single bottle for bloom– Single is easy!
Shipping Costs and Returns
- Contact us directly for the most affordable delivery option/options for your order.
- Delivery cost is depending on the items you plan to purchase (weight/volume) and the destination zone.
- Once your product has shipped, delivery usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Perth*, 5 to 9 for National*
- You may return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
- *DUE TO COVID19 DELAYS MAY BE EXPERIENCED, AS A RESULT OF CURRENT HIGH DEMAND ON SHIPPING SERVICES
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.