Top Shooter is the liquid version of Shooting Powder, the secret behind every successful grower! This sparkling bud expander is the absolute best in the field of flowering stimulators.
It gives visible results and works brilliantly with all base nutrients. It is packed in powerful concentrated liquid, is simple to use and has been extensively tested by our research team. It has already gained great respect in the horticultural industry and, moreover, has earned our customers’ complete satisfaction.
House & Garden Top Shooter forces your plants into starting a new flowering cycle after the regular cycle has stopped, significantly increasing the fruits’ total weight. The extra yield after applying this agent will surprise even the most seasoned grower, as it actually creates a new layer on top of the existing fruit! Output increases of up to 20% can be reached this way.
Top Shooter cleverly caters to the plants physiological requirements during the generative period, allowing heavier floral development. It uses just fine-particle compounds of Phosphorus and Potassium, with a secret blend of plant vitamins – to truly achieve greatness in your garden.
WARNING: Top Shooter requires crops to be in a healthy condition leading into final harvest. Application of SP on unhealthy plants will not generate desired effect.
Use Top Shooter at the end of the flowering period for the last three weeks
Prepare your nutrient container by first adding your base nutrient (e.g Cocos, Hydro or Soil) to the water container. Use half strength base nutrients when using Shooting Powder or Top Shooter.
Do not use Top Shooter and Shooting Powder together, or in combination with any other Floral Booster.
For best results ensure to follow our H&G Feed Charts available online or at your local retailer.
Shipping Costs and Returns
- Contact us directly for the most affordable delivery option/options for your order.
- Delivery cost is depending on the items you plan to purchase (weight/volume) and the destination zone.
- Once your product has shipped, delivery usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Perth*, 5 to 9 for National*
- You may return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
- *DUE TO COVID19 DELAYS MAY BE EXPERIENCED, AS A RESULT OF CURRENT HIGH DEMAND ON SHIPPING SERVICES
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.