House & Garden Shooting Powder forces your plants into starting a new flowering cycle after the regular cycle has stopped, significantly increasing the fruits’ total weight. The extra yield after applying this agent will surprise even the most seasoned grower, as it actually creates a new layer on top of the existing fruit. Output increases of up to 20% can be reached this way.
Shooting Powder cleverly caters to the plants physiological requirements during the generative period, allowing heavier floral development. It uses just fine-particle compounds of Phosphorus and Potassium, with a secret blend of plant vitamins – to truly achieve greatness in your garden.
WARNING: Shooting Powder requires crops to be in a healthy condition leading into final harvest. Application of SP on unhealthy plants will not generate desired effect
Shipping Costs and Returns
- Contact us directly for the most affordable delivery option/options for your order.
- Delivery cost is depending on the items you plan to purchase (weight/volume) and the destination zone.
- Once your product has shipped, delivery usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Perth*, 5 to 9 for National*
- You may return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
- *DUE TO COVID19 DELAYS MAY BE EXPERIENCED, AS A RESULT OF CURRENT HIGH DEMAND ON SHIPPING SERVICES
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.