- Designed specifically for the growth and flowering stages of those plant varieties that originate from hybrid crosses with an intermediate flowering time, 8-9 weeks.
- Its formula provides carefully prepared macro and micro-elements in a balanced manner for all phases, growth and flowering.
- Without adding other components throughout the cycle, the nutrients are provided in the proper ratio for easy absorption, ideal for intermediate flowering plants.
- N-P-K-Mg: 15+7+22+(3.6)
CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS
- 15% N Total Nitrogen
- 10% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 5% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 7% P2O5 Nitrogen Phosphorus
- 22% K2O Soluble Potassium
- 3.6% Mg Soluble Magnesium(=3.6% Mg)
- 0.03% B Soluble Boron
- 0.002% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.12% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.005% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
- Concentration gr./Lt.: 0.5
- EC (mS): 1
- Concentration gr./Lt.: 1
- EC (mS): 1.4
- Concentration gr./Lt.: 1.5
- EC (mS): 2
- Concentration gr./Lt.: 2
- EC (mS): 2.6
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC 0.7
Shipping Costs and Returns
- Contact us directly for the most affordable delivery option/options for your order.
- Delivery cost is depending on the items you plan to purchase (weight/volume) and the destination zone.
- Once your product has shipped, delivery usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Perth*, 5 to 9 for National*
- You may return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
- *DUE TO COVID19 DELAYS MAY BE EXPERIENCED, AS A RESULT OF CURRENT HIGH DEMAND ON SHIPPING SERVICES
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.