Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter
The World s favorite conductivity meter. Simply brilliant, brilliantly simple!
It is essential when growing with a hydroponic solution to KNOW what the strength of the solution is before feeding your plants AND while they are growing. If the conductivity reading is too low, your plants may not be getting enough nutrients. If the conductivity reading is too high, plants can dehydrate.
Understanding the conductivity of the nutrient solution takes the guesswork out of feeding plants. It will also save you money! Using the Bluelab Truncheon Nutrient Meter is the fastest and easiest way to measure the conductivity!
To take a reading of your solution - simply place the probe head into the solution and the reading is indicated by the flashing lights. Calibration of the Truncheon Nutrient Meter is not required.
The Bluelab French-English Truncheon Nutrient Meter is available with Canadian-French / English labels and instructions.
Meter length: 40.7cm or 16 1/32 in.
- 0.4 – 6.0 EC, 4 – 60 CF,
- 200 – 3000 ppm (EC x 500),
- 280 – 4200 ppm (EC x 700)
- 0.1 EC, 1 CF,
- 50 ppm (EC x 500)
- 70 ppm (EC x 700)
Accuracy at 25 °C / 77 °F:
- 0.1 EC, ±1 CF,
- ±50 ppm (1385 ppm at 500 ppm)
- ±70 ppm (1939 ppm at 700 ppm)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Operating Environment: 0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F
- Calibration: Not required
- Power Source: 3 x AA alkaline batteries
- User Manual Languages Available: English
- Certifications: CE and FCC
IN THE BOX
-  x BlueLab-Truncheon Nutrient Meter
Shipping Costs and Returns
- Contact us directly for the most affordable delivery option/options for your order.
- Delivery cost is depending on the items you plan to purchase (weight/volume) and the destination zone.
- Once your product has shipped, delivery usually takes 1 to 2 business days in Perth*, 5 to 9 for National*
- You may return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
- *DUE TO COVID19 DELAYS MAY BE EXPERIENCED, AS A RESULT OF CURRENT HIGH DEMAND ON SHIPPING SERVICES
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.